How do I connect to my WiFi enabled Mōvi?
If you have a Mōvi that has built in WiFi, please follow the steps below to connect and configure your Mōvi with a Windows/Apple computer, Apple mobile device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)* or Android mobile device.
- Install a Freefly battery and balance a camera payload on the Mōvi
- Power up the Mōvi
- Once you have solid lights on the back of the Mōvi, open the WiFi settings on device you are using to connect to the Mōvi
- Select the Mōvi Wifi Adapter’s network name:“Freefly-XXXX” (SSID will be unique to the Mōvi Wifi adapter).
- Open the Freefly Mōvi App
- For iOS, you will be automatically connected. For Android/PC/Apple computer, at the top, you can choose connect, and it will give you the option for Bluetooth or WiFi. Choose WiFi.
- Configure any available settings on your Mōvi
If, during use, you open your device (tablet/phone) and are not connected to the Mōvi, just go back to step 3 to reconnect.
* While firmware updates can be performed via WiFi on a Mōvi with built in WiFi (not add-on WiFi Adapters), they cannot be done through iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) at this time. A Windows/Apple Computer or Android device will be needed for firmware updates.
Still need help? Get in touch with our support team.Contact Us