We built Freefly from the ground up in just over 5 years without a dime of outside investment. We’ve learned to do more than people think is possible, quicker, and cheaper.
We are building Freefly to be an Evergreen company, a long term hub of innovation. Transparency and building from first principles are key. Good ideas win here.
We see the world differently. We combine technologies in novel ways to drive incredible user value (and smiles!)
Number of espresso machines killed in 2016
We make our own films
We admire autonomy and ownership
We value innovation and experimentation
We are transparent and open
We build our own desks
We know time is limited (and we have lots more to do)
Aligning Freefly and Employees
The goals of this program:
- Encourage the efficient use of capital by rewarding team for delivering profits
- Focus team on long term performance
- Encourages Freefly to distribute excess (unproductive) cash
- Provides uncapped cash compensation for employees
- Gives employees the ability to directly control their earnings
- Establish a culture of financial transparency
Freefly inspires me every day with the brilliant minds and creations I get to witness in action. I couldn’t be more thrilled to be a member of Freefly.
“The Cult of Done” and the “Skin in the Game” (google them) are my favorite approaches to product development at Freefly. “Cult of Done” drives teams to focus on what matters the most. “Skin in the game” allows individuals to have high ownership of the final product, resulting in high-quality design and performance.