Freefly is closed for the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving – November 24th & 25th, 2022
- Winter break – December 22nd, 2022 – January 2nd, 2023
- Memorial Day – May 29th, 2023
- Independence Day – July 3rd & 4th, 2023
- Labor Day – September 4th, 2023
Hours of Operation
- The Freefly shipping department operates business days, Monday through Friday 9am-5pm, PST.
- In-stock orders received before 10am Monday through Friday ship same day, unless otherwise noted on the product page.
- In-stock orders received after 10am ship on the next operating day.
- Freefly Support is online business days, Monday through Friday between 8am-4pm, PST.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipment with payment received by Freefly. Issuing a PO does not constitute payment received.
- By default, we only ship complete orders. Orders containing out of stock items will be held until all items can be fulfilled. You can send our Support Team a request for an exception, but we are not always able to accommodate partial shipments.
- Duties and taxes for shipments delivered outside of the US are the responsibility of the receiver and are not collected by Freefly. This includes items on your order that may be drop / direct shipped to the US from another country (which will be indicated in the product description).
- FedEx is the preferred shipping carrier for shipments leaving the US. Alternate carriers are not recommended, and responsibility for issues with customs, export/import will be the responsibility of the account holder to resolve.
Drop or Direct Shipping
- Freefly may sell products online that will ship directly from another manufacturer. If this is the case, it will be indicated on the product page and these items will ship separately from the rest of your order.
- We’ll communicate any information we have regarding shipping timelines for the items, but there may delays beyond our immediate control.
- Our items will be shipping to you from the US, but items shipping direct from a manufacturer may be coming to you from a different country and applicable import taxes may be assessed by the carrier for those items.