How do I configure my Mōvi to work with the MIMIC Beta?
Any Mōvi can be configured to work with the MIMIC Beta Controller.
- The Mōvi must have firmware version 4.02 or later.
- In addition, adjusting MIMIC settings requires using the PC Mōvi App version 3.10 or later, the MAC or Android Mōvi App version 1.63 or later.
- The latest Mōvi firmware, Mōvi App, release notes and update instructions are available at here.
After installing firmware v4.02 or later,
- Change the Mōvi Radio Type from the default (DSMX 2048) to Mōvi Controller – This can be done from the Freefly Mōvi app (PC, Mac, Android) in the Remote Controller Config menu.
- The values of the other parameters in this menu (Map Remote Mode, etc.) do not matter for this Radio Type and can be left at their defaults.
Currently, the MIMIC Beta only works with the Mōvi Gimbal Application setting set to Handheld. This setting is found under the General Menu.
After installing the Mōvi Controller Receiver and configuring the Mōvi Radio Type as described above, the MIMIC Beta can send commands to the Mōvi.
Still need help? Get in touch with our support team.Contact Us