What are the dimensions and weight of the Alta 8 case?
The dimensions of the Alta 8 and Alta 8 Pro case are:
- 30″ x 30″ x 21-3/4″
- Weight is 65lbs.
Still need help? Get in touch with our support team.Contact Us
Specs and Compatibility
- Can I buy just the Synapse by itself?
- Can I fly the M10 in SkyView on an Alta?
- Can I use third party propellers on the Alta 6 or Alta 8?
- Can the Alta 6 or Alta 8 carry a Mōvi XL?
- Can we buy parts for our CineStar from Freefly?
- Do Alta 6 and 8 record flight data?
- How do I reset the WiFi Password on the Alta 6 or Alta 8?
- How will I be notified about Service Bulletins?
- If I order an Alta 8 today, when will my order ship?
- Is there software available to view Alta 6 or Alta 8 flight data?
- What accessories does the Alta 8 ship with?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the Alta 8 case?
- What batteries can I use with Alta 6 and Alta 8?
- What comes with the Alta 8 package?
- What FPV Cameras are compatible with the Alta?
- What is the max flight time on the Alta 6?
- What is the payload capability of the Alta 6?
- What is the payload capability of the Alta 8?
- What Mōvi Landing Gear should I use with Alta?
- What other accessories are available for the Alta 6 and Alta 8?
- What type of battery charger do I need for Alta 6 and 8 6S flight packs?
- Which Mōvi is the Alta compatible with?
- Will my spare Alta 6 props work on the Alta 8?
- Are any parts from the original Alta 8 compatible with Alta 8 Pro?
- Can you tell me exactly what has changed between the Alta 8 and the Alta 8 Pro?
- Is the Alta 8 Pro as reliable as Alta 8?
- What is the mounting hole pattern on the Cargo Landing Gear?
- Alta 8 & Alta 8 Pro – Discontinued
Firmware and App Release Notes
- AD19 Motor Drive Temperature Unreliable (2017-8-25)
- AD18 Save / Load Config issue when interrupted (2017-3-15)
- AD17 Motion Booting in Firmware 4.0.4 and previous (2017-1-25)
- SB16 Alta 6 REPLACEMENT BOOM CLIPS (2016-10-18)
- SB15 Alta Flight Control Firmware Default Settings Bug (2016-8-31)
- SB14 Best Practice Takeoff Procedure (2016-5-11)
- SB13C Motor Mount Failure (2016-6-10)
- SB13B Motor Mount Failure (2016-05-31)
- SB13 Motor Mount Failure (2016-05-27)
- SB12 Stable Initialization (2016-03-15)
- SB11 Synapsev3.6.0 (2016-03-01)
- SB10 ESC Firmware Update v1.0.1 (2016-02-24)
- SB09 Aftermarket components and modifications (2016-01-20)
- SB08 Motion Booting (2015-10-21)
- SB07 Motor Screw Loctite (2015-10-6)
- SB06 Synapsev3.4.0 (2015-10-05)
- SB05 Signal Wire Issue (2015-09-28)
- SB04 Boom Retention Clip Band ( 2015-09-08)
- SB03 WiFi Antenna (2015-09-03)
- SB02 Vertical Stiffness (2015-08-19)