« Knowledge Base | Movi Support
Movi is a smart, capable cinema robot designed to bring professional camera moves to your smartphone. Movi’s incredible stabilization technology is the same found in our professional rigs, only smaller and easier to use.
Disclaimer and warning, limitations of liability, restrictions on use and warranty
Freefly Movi Battery Safety Guidelines
Knowledge Base Articles
- Are the units on the slider minutes? Seconds?
- Can I control Movi from a remote control?
- Can I adjust the exposure of my video or timelapse?
- Can I make selfie videos?
- Can I shoot vertical video for Instagram, etc?
- Can I touch my phone?
- Can I use Movi with my favorite video capture app?
- Can the Movi run for extended time if plugged into a power source?
- Do you have a feature that allows automatic tracking and framing?
- Does my Movi need updates?
- How am I supposed to hold Movi?
- How do I charge my Movi?
- How do I do a Barrel Roll?
- How do I install my Movi Adjustable Counterweight?
- How do I know if my video is recording?
- How do I roll the horizon?
- How do I set end points for Echo mode?
- How do I set up a Movilapse on the Movi?
- How do I set up a Timelapse on the Movi?
- How do I start recording?
- How do I tune my Movi?
- How do I turn Movi off?
- How do I turn Movi on?
- How do I use Echo Mode?
- How does Orbit mode work?
- How much wind speed can Movi handle?
- Is Movi sleeping? How do I wake him up?!
- What can I mount Movi to, using the supplied ¼ 20 mount?
- What do the D-pad buttons do?
- What do the trigger buttons on the front of the Movi do?
- What does Majestic mean?
- Why is Movi drifting to the right (or left)?
- Why is my phone always looking down/up?
- Why is there a flashing red light?
- Echo Mode displays “Couldn’t start motion”
- What are the lights on the Movi trying to tell me?
- Troubleshooting Horizon Issues with Movi Cinema Robot
- Can I keep my case on my phone?
- Can I use lens attachments on my phone with Movi?
- Does my phone work with Movi?
- How long do the batteries last?
- Is it waterproof?
- Is there an Android App?
- Resolution and Frame Rate (FPS)
- What does the compression button do behind the scenes?
- What kind of batteries does Movi use?
- Movi Availability – Where can I purchase?
Let us know of the bugs you found or ideas you have for features!
Freefly Movi Cinema Robot API. Freefly's technical support team prioritizes end-user support and will not be able to answer API support requests.
|Name||Freefly Movi ‘Cinema Robot’|
|Dimensions||167mm x 152mm x 68mm|
|Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|Mechanical/Controllable Range||Pan: -90° +120°; Roll: -90° +110°; Tilt: ±55°|
|Mobile Phone Width Range||60mm to 90mm|
|Mode||Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||4 dBm|
|Type||2x 18650 Lithium-Ion Cells (in series)|
|Combined Voltage||7.4V nominal, 8.4V maximum|
|Charging Temperature||41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Charging method||USB C with Power Delivery up to 20V or legacy USB 5V|