180 Degree Roll
MōVI Pro can flip from upright to inverted mode with a quick 180 degree roll. Change from Handheld to TERO in seconds.
Toad In The Hole
Our versatile Toad in the Hole quick release system has become an industry favorite. One that allows users to quickly shoot on the ground, sky, and all points in between.
The first MōVI Ring was inspired by filmmaker Casey Warren and was a huge hit with filmmakers. For the MōVI Ring Pro, we:
- Increased diameter to 30mm
- Decreased weight
- Included an adjustable and quick release monitor mount
- Added built-in stand
Inspired by renowned Skate Film Director Ty Evans, the MōVI Low Profile Handle allows for maximum agility and minimal footprint.
For users who want to operate with traditional MōVI Handles, we have created a version just for the MōVI Pro in a new narrower width that reduces operator fatigue.
MōVI Pro enables aerial cinematographers to capture shots the world has never seen before.
- Pan motor torque doubled to allow higher filming speeds
- Integrated FIZ for lightest possible 3-axis setups
- Dual GPS antennae (top and bottom) for level horizons under aggressive accelerations
- Long Range radio link between MIMIC and MōVI Pro enables pointing, control, and feedback for aerial operators
- Lightweight / reliable landing gear (no unreliable or finicky retract systems)
Using the 180 degree roll feature, users can quickly mount MōVI Pro to TERO.
- Twice the Pan torque for whip pans
- Improved structural rigidity
MōVI Pro is a lightweight, portable system that is the heart of a filmmaking ecosystem. The MōVI Pro family is adaptable, expandable, and flexible enough to allow users to create production quality content quickly, easily, and repeatedly.