What are the dimensions of the Toad in the Hole Quick Release?
There are a few different products with different versions of the Toad in the Hole, to suit the needs of varied operations.
- Toad M3 (Male Adapter) – 910-00026.
- We typically mount this to a Ninja Star or directly to a table top, crane, jib, canoe, or multi-rotor craft, etc, (Alta aircraft ship with an incorporated Toad male adapter), to provide a mount point for your Mōvi (M-Series, Pro or Carbon).
- It has M3 fastener options (both threaded for M3 x .05, and pass through)
- Toad in the Hole M3 Quick Release Receiver (for Mōvi) – 910-00625
- The receiver component for the Toad M3.
- Includes M3 x .05 fasteners for mounting to Mōvi pan motors or anything with the Freefly standard square mount pattern (32mm square)
- Toad in the Hole M3 Quick Release Kit – 910-00027
- Includes both the M3 Receiver for Mōvi and the Male Toad.
- This kit includes a hybrid Male Toad that has 3 fastener options: M3 pass through, M4 pass through and M4 x .07 threaded.
- This Toad is not directly compatible with Flowcine adapter plates unless you drill out the 3.2mm holes on the adapter to accommodate M4 fasteners that can thread into the Toad.
- Toad in the Hole M4 Quick Release Receiver (for Alta) – 910-00626
These images may vary in size depending on your browser and are not necessarily to scale.
910-00027 – bottom view (Toad Hybrid)
910-00027, 910-00625 – bottom view (Receiver M3)
910-00626 – bottom view (Receiver M4)
910-00625, 910-00626 – side view (Receiver M3 & M4, no Toad)
Still need help? Get in touch with our support team.Contact Us