« Knowledge Base | Mōvi Pro Support
Mōvi Pro Support
Mōvi Pro is the most advanced camera movement system ever created. It offers industry leading performance, flexibility, and ease of use. Mōvi Pro is a lightweight, portable system that allows users to create world class production quality video content quickly and easily.
Mōvi Pro Wiki
Mōvi Pro Batteries - End of Life (Dec. 1st, 2022)
Mōvi Pro, Mōvi XL, MIMIC, Mōvi Controller
Knowledge Base Articles
- How can I get the most of out of my Mōvi Pro batteries?
- How do firmware updates work on Mōvi Pro, Mōvi XL or Mōvi Carbon?
- How do I balance my camera on the Mōvi Pro?
- How do I keep my MIMIC from turning on during travel?
- How do I mount a camera on the Mōvi Pro?
- How do I Tune the Mōvi Pro?
- How do I use the ‘Majestic Span’ feature in the app?
- How does binding work with the MIMIC and the Mōvi Pro/Carbon/XL?
- How to get rid of interference?
- Why does my Mōvi Pro shake when a MIMIC is very close?
- Why is my Mōvi Pro drifting in the pan axis?
- Service Bulletin – Mōvi Pro Battery Safety
- Can I mount a Mōvi to a Jib or tripod?
- How do I sign up for updates about my gear?
- How will I be notified about Service Bulletins?
- Blackjack Firmware Public Release
- How do I adjust the Mōvi Pro to SL Battery Adapter latch?
- How long will the Mōvi Pro run on a set of SL4-Ground Batteries?
Specs and Compatibility
- Can I control the FIZ with my non-Freefly controller?
- Can I hot-swap the batteries on the Mōvi Pro/Carbon/XL?
- Can I use Mōvi Pro with the TERO/Alta 6/Alta 8/Alta X?
- Can I use my M5/M10/M15 batteries with Mōvi Pro?
- Can I use the MIMIC Beta with Mōvi Pro?
- Can I use the Mōvi Controller with Mōvi Pro/Carbon/XL?
- How to update Bluetooth firmware on Mōvi Pro/XL and MIMIC/Pilot
- What cameras work with Mōvi Pro?
- What comes with every Mōvi Pro?
- What is the Bush Pilot?
- What mobile devices does the Mōvi Pro app support?
- What motors work with the Mōvi Pro/XL integrated FIZ?
- What RC radios work with Mōvi Pro/XL/Carbon?
- Can I use the SL8-Air Batteries to power Mōvi Pro or Mōvi Carbon?
- Mōvi Pro Batteries – End of Life (Dec. 1st, 2022)
Mōvi Pro mobile apps come bundled with firmware updates for Mōvi Pro, Mōvi Carbon, Mōvi XL and MIMIC
Freefly's technical support team prioritizes end-user support and will not be able to answer API support requests. Please visit the Freefly Forum API Section for FAQs, additional resources, and bug reports.
iOS 11 and newer have updated bluetooth specifications and introduced compatibility issues with the original version of the Mōvi bluetooth firmware. This firmware fixes the connectivity issues.
Let us know of the bugs you found or ideas you have for features!