Is this service/repair covered under warranty?
If you have equipment that needs to be serviced by Freefly Systems, the costs associated with the service may be covered under the Freefly Warranty Terms & Conditions.
If following conditions are met, Freefly will cover parts, labor and shipping* (FedEx Ground/International Economy to get it back to you after service) for your repair/service:
- The issue at hand is a manufacturer defect or flaw (not including physical damage)**
- You are the original owner (or employee of the owner) of the equipment
- It was purchased by you or your company, from Freefly or an authorized distributor/dealer of Freefly products.
- You have provided us with a dated purchase invoice (or purchase date/order number from Freefly), and are within one-year of purchase/receipt of the product.
- The product has not been modified, altered or disassembled. Modification/alteration may include swapping out OEM components for aftermarket versions, depending on the nature of the accessory/installation.
If our technicians do not find anything wrong with your equipment or find that direct troubleshooting provided by our support staff should have discovered the issue (ie: an unplugged cable, or firmware reset):
- We reserve the right to charge for labor and/or return shipping. Even if the equipment is under warranty.
- This labor fee covers standard diagnostic time, testing and cleaning. More information about our standard inspection service can be found here.
* Freefly does not cover shipping costs to bring a unit in for evaluation or repair, regardless of warranty eligibility.
** In the event that the service is not covered under warranty, and you choose not to repair the equipment at your cost, there may still be a labor charge for diagnostic time. There may also be return shipping costs, if you want us to ship it back to you.
Still need help? Get in touch with our support team.Contact Us