Over a decade of experience in the professional cinematography industry has given Freefly a unique ability to develop and bring innovative products to market that serve the needs of cinema and aerial professionals. Freefly is passionate about pushing the envelope technologically.
This position involves manufacturing our products in Woodinville, Washington. The ideal candidate should be outgoing, able to work with a small team, able to flex in where needed and have a strong willingness to improve.
Performing a variety of light assembly operations using engineering drawings, and work instruction to assemble sub assemblies and finished goods as needed in a fast paced repetitive work environment.
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience.
- Previous experience using hand tools (screw drivers, etc.)
- Previous experience using power drivers.
- Previous experience working on an assembly line or with an assembly team.
- Understanding of bill of materials and work instructions.
- Read/write and fluent understanding of english.
- Ability to hand solder and demonstrate ability.
- Ability to multitask, learn a multitude of tasks, and desire to excel.
- Great attitude and desire to hustle.
- Fluent understanding of Windows based PC’s, you do not need to be a power user but you need to use computers daily in your life to succeed here.
- Pass a comprehensive exam demonstrating ability.
- Certification of learning for entry level manufacturing.
- Previous experience with MRP systems, work order entry, or routing.
- SMT soldering, PCB handling experience or certifications.
- Use of ST Link or similar debugger in a production environment.
- $16-20 depending on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits, PTO available.
- Respond to this posting, include a resume with cover letter in PDF format.
- Your cover letter should explain why you’d make a great fit in this team!
- We’re a small team where everyone wears many hats, we’re looking for people who can thrive in that kind of environment.
- We’re willing to train someone with the right attitude and talent.
- Strong attention to detail is a must. We’re fun to work with but VERY demanding!
- This is a manufacturing position and as such can be repetitive.
If you’re interested in joining our team, drop us a line at email@example.com and tell us about your exciting projects, what you’re learning… and a few war stories.