NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. You must be eighteen (18) years or older to be eligible to win.
2. The prize of this promotion consists of one (1) person each month winning one (1) MōVI M5 and MIMIC Intuitive Controller with an approximate retail value of US $4,490.00. For the duration of the promotion, one (1) winner will be selected from the entries submitted between the first and last day of each calendar month. You may only enter once during the duration of the promotion. Multiple entries over multiple months will not be counted as more than one entry. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each month. The winner of each prize may not substitute the prize for its cash equivalent or win more than one MōVI M5 and MIMIC Intuitive Controller. FREEFLY SYSTEMS reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize may not be assigned or transferred.
5. Each winner may be required to sign a declaration/affidavit and release prior to receiving the prize, as well as provide identification as to his or her age and residency.
7. FREEFLY SYSTEMS makes no warranty or representation as to any of the prizes and is not liable if you experience technical difficulties due to reasons not attributable to FREEFLY SYSTEMS.
8. FREEFLY SYSTEMS reserves the right to terminate this promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond FREEFLY SYSTEMS’ reasonable control impairs the integrity of the promotion as determined by FREEFLY SYSTEMS in its sole discretion. Online entries made with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. The winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. FREEFLY SYSTEMS shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries. If this promotion or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the promotion, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in FREEFLY SYSTEMS’ sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this promotion, FREEFLY SYSTEMS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, FREEFLY SYSTEMS reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. By participating in the promotion, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the promotion, and agrees to abide by them. By participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold FREEFLY SYSTEMS and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, non-sponsors and agents, and any other organizations related to the promotion (the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the promotion or acceptance or use of the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond FREEFLY SYSTEMS’ control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the promotion; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for each recipient who received a prize/award if the annual aggregate is at least $600 or more. The total Approximate Retail Value of the prize to be awarded in this promotion: $4,490.00 (USD). Winners who are USA residents must complete and submit a W-9 form to receive any prize. The recipient is responsible for any income tax liability and should consult his/her tax advisor for the proper tax treatment of this income on his/her tax return.
10. Federal, state and local taxes relating to all prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
12. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Washington, United States of America, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Entrants submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in King County, Washington.